Posted to uk.d-i-y
David WE Roberts[_4_] David WE Roberts[_4_] is offline

Default Two speed switch for bathroom fan

"John Rumm" wrote in message
o.uk...
On 10/09/2012 14:39, David WE Roberts wrote:

Yes, I was wondering about that - just a ceiling pull switch with two
way switching could do.
The only problem might be that I'm going to have too many pull switches:
Light
Fan override
Fan high/low.
.....it's like a jungle in there ;-)

I can see the notice now:

Pull once for light and no fan
twice for light and slow fan,
three times for light and fast fan
four times for no light and slow fan
five times for no light and fast fan

Also, as rbel says the fans may be very quiet.
In which case how do you tell when the fan is on high speed?
Neon indicator?

If your hair points upwards in the shower, then its on fast ;-)

Flattered that you think I have enough hair to use as a reliable indicator
:-)

[Not even bunny]

Helmuth von Moltke the Elder

(\__/)