Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Two speed switch for bathroom fan

On Monday, September 10, 2012 12:59:43 PM UTC+1, Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,

meow2222 writes:

On Monday, September 10, 2012 11:14:52 AM UTC+1, David WE Roberts wrote:

Life is complicated :-)

My plan is to have a bathroom fan with a humidistat, a run on timer, and an

override switch.

I can source the parts to do this.

Any change you can fix whatever double-spaces all the lines in

your followups?

I'd love to fix a lot of things with google groups, and some of the idiotically designed products I've had over the years. Maybe start by firing either the people that designed them or the manager that said no, you cant put any more time into making it work sensibly. But, IRL there are other fish to fry first.

Every time google messes with its usenet interface, it just gets worse. I suspect they use it as an exercise for their newbie programmers.

NT