Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default Two speed switch for bathroom fan

In article , Andy
Burns writes
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

Any change you can fix whatever double-spaces all the lines in
your followups?

I've been considering blacklisting google groups, with a whitelist of
valued posters, some GG users seem to suffer from double line spacing,
others seem to suffer from extremely long lines which don't wrap
properly on quoting, others seem send perfectly good messages.

That's certainly working for me, I have a soft kill on all GG posts and
have to specifically request ones from valued posters. There's so little
of value coming from that source that it is only a slight inconvenience.

--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .