Posted to alt.home.repair
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default I may be just a grumpy old man but

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 21:38:17 -0400, wrote:

I had to leave one because they insisted I prepay a fixed amount. I
had enough fuel to move on so I did. At the second, I had the same
problem, so I just said if they were afraid I'd run without paying,
I'd leave all 3 of my credit cards and my driver's licence - and they
relented and said one credit card would do. From then on, the next 2
fillups, I just said I'd done it at other stations and they accepted.

Couldn't you just pay at the pump? Something different about
Canadian cards?

My guess: they don't accept Canadian postal codes as zip codes.

What do I win?