Posted to uk.d-i-y
gremlin_95[_3_] gremlin_95[_3_] is offline

Default Apprentices smoking in vans

On 09/09/2012 18:32, stuart noble wrote:
In article ,
charles wrote:
It doesn't take 5 grand to valet a car so there is no trace left of it
being smoked in.

it could certainly require a new head lining. You really can't get the
nicotine smoke deposits out of that.

You certainly can. Smoke deposits are all water soluble. Modern
headlining
is commonly synthetics.

I can't believe that. Much as I still love the stuff, I'm under no
illusions about the mess it leaves behind

I've valeted plenty of cars which have been smoked in and have a product
which you spray on and the nicotine deposits literally melt and run off
ready to be wiped off. It is harder getting rid of the smell though.

--
David