Default Where to get Grundfos UPA 15-90 Home Booster

John Stumbles ] wrote:
Anybody got one of these? Basically a CH pump* ('circulator') with a flow
switch to start it, for boosting DHW flow (i.e. like a single-ended shower
pump)?

B&G Plumbing have in their catalog. 01483 425892

How much is it?

Can't find much out from their web site - I'll have to give them a bell when
I'm at home some day, unless anyone here knows.

* and presumably a non-corrodable rotor

AndyP

--

We were always told that a million monkeys typing for a million years
would eventually produce the works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the