Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Pinging Gunner.... When does the Great Cull start?

On Sep 7, 10:24*pm, Larry Jaques
wrote:
On Fri, 07 Sep 2012 04:20:31 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

And here is the LDS food calculator which is very well done. Say what
you will about the LDS..they have made emergency food storage a fine
art.

http://lds.about.com/library/bl/faq/blcalculator.htm

OMG, 60# of sugar per person per year? *thud *I wonder if the church
also pushes its herds into the dentistry profession...

Yeah, I think it's required by their church that all LDS families
stock a year's worth of food. *Smart thinking, especially nowadays,
wot?

On to check the other links you put up. *Danke, BTW.

--
Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before
which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air.

If the Great Cull actually does happen (can't believe I said that), we
can all go stay at Gummer's place.

He has extra toothbrushes.

TMT