Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Pounder[_2_] Mr Pounder[_2_] is offline

Default Apprentices smoking in vans

"ARW" wrote in message
Thursday morning before I set of on "holiday" the guy I sub for dragged
one of the apprentices into the office for smoking in a works van (he does
not care if they smoke in them).

The apprentice denied everything and there was a lot of shouting and
swearing and the apprentice said that "he had never smoked in a works
van".

The words "You are ****ing lying tell me the truth" were shouted and the
apprentice said "I promise you I have never smoked in your van"

At which point the owner of the firm handed the apprentice the £75 fixed
penatly notice (that claims to have photographic evidence) of the
apprentice throwing a tab end out of the window of a van he was driving.

--
Adam

If guilty he should have suspected something and owned up.