Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Quit Smoking

On 9/7/2012 8:45 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 7 Sep 2012 23:02:18 +0000 (UTC), Red Green
wrote:

wrote in
:

smoking causes more than 70% of lung cancer deaths.in both men and
women.and is also responsible for the following types of cancer -
Cancer of Bladder, larynx, esophagus and oral cavity.
:http://

Thanks for posting that. Never heard it before.

I never heard anything bad about smoking before this posting. In fact I
thought smoking was nutritous and good for the health. Reading this
almost makes me want to quit smoking. But I want more proof before I
actually quit smoking! The OP spammer will have to mail me both of his
cancerous lungs, and his bladder, larynx, and esophagus for proof! Then
I'll quit!!!!

Fred, please smoke more, much, much more. ^_^

TDD