Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Death Alert© - "I've fallen and I WON'T get up" .

DerbyDad03 wrote in
:

On Sep 7, 2:49*pm, Frank wrote:
On 9/7/2012 2:05 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

On Sep 7, 12:40 pm, wrote:
Introducing "DEATH ALERT". *An innovative space-age technology.
"I've fallen and I WON'T get up".

You've all heard and seen the commercials for "Life Alert", where
they always say: "I've fallen and I cant get up".

Death Alert© is different. *It alerts you that all bodily function

s have
stopped, and you've fallen and I WON'T get up, ever again. *In
other words, it tells you that you're DEAD.

Everyone needs one of these. *Only $19.99 plus shipping, handling,
processing, manufacturing, packaging, inspecting, stamping,
delivery, and applicable taxes.

Order yours today!!!!

1-800-DTH-ALRT

Scam Alert!

If this were a real advertisement for a real product it would
include the words "But Wait!" followed by an enhanced offering,
such as a 2 for 1 deal. ("Just pay separate shipping and
handling.")

Without those words, there's no way this a legitimate offer.

Duh.

Please don't tell me you thought I was serious.

It's the Internet. Anything is possible DD03.