Hoyt Weathers

Default WoodSucker 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector

Hoyt Weathers wrote:

My only semi related experience is with a shop-built air filter I constructed from a
left-over furnace blower. It is in a large box with 20"x25" filters on each side. The
unit has two speeds and is hung from the ceiling over my TS. I am considering buying
the WoodSucker 2 HP Cyclone Dust Collector rather than a Jet DC1100CK with only one
canister filter, but much cheaper. The URL is:

http://www.woodsucker.com

Do any of you have the WoodSucker DC? All pro or con comments welcomed.

Hoyt W.
Trinity, Alabama

Please disregard the above posting. I ran a search on Google Groups and found out more
than enough answers concerning the WoodSucker and other DCs.

Hoyt W.