Posted to alt.home.repair
harry harry is offline

Default The Folks In Turkey Take Their Entryway Doors Seriously

On Sep 6, 3:57*am, The Daring Dufas the-daring-du...@stinky-
finger.net wrote:
On 9/5/2012 9:56 AM, Randy333 wrote:

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:50:41 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

I wonder why those folks need such strong doors, perhaps we should
follow their example? ^_^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnslSas5ZOQ

TDD

Brick through a window? *Cordless sawall, 2 batteries, and a 9" blade,
go through the vynil siding and wall board.

Remove 333 to reply.
Randy

Somehow I doubt even the Turks would put a strong door in a Sheetrock
wall with vinyl siding. More than likely it will be installed in a stone
or concrete wall. O_o

TDD- Hide quoted text -

Going back a few years, burglars broke into a store a few miles from
us.
They left the steel securty door alone and broke in through the
concrete block wall.
The got away with around £10,000 worth of agricultural chemicals.