manoman

Default power shower feed

Its one of those all-in-one units from Triton, but the wall I am mounting it
on in the bathroom backs onto the airing cupboard through a hollow wall.

I am taking a dedicated feed from the cold water tank in my loft and then
teeing into the hot water supply. Is this best practice?

The plan is to make it as clean an installation as possible then upgrade to
a separate pump system later and put the pump under the bath.

Phil

"hays" wrote in message
Will you be fitting a pump in the airing cupboard and teeing into existing
pipework ?

Hays

manoman wrote:
stunning, cheers for the info guys.

"Christian McArdle" wrote in
message t...
I am fitting a power shower in my bathroom, and need a 3A switched
supply. Is it ok to spur off my imersion heater supply with a 3A
switched fuse? This is the nearest available supply and has its own
supply from the consumer unit.

Very probably. The immersion is probably a 3kW @ 240V, taking 12.5A.
No diversity would be allowed for this. However, I doubt the pump
takes more than 2.5A (probably more like 1A continuous), so it
should be fine for a 15A circuit. Obviously there is no issue for a
16A circuit either.

Christian.

--
Regards