Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Put Clint Eastwood on the ticket

"Keith" wrote in
:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Sep 2012 21:28:53 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Tuesday, September 4, 2012 2:56:24 AM UTC-7, Earl wrote:
He's the best of the bunch.

Thank you Clint Eastwood for clarifying a long time mystery for me. I
like Sondra Locke and did like Clint Eastwood but could never figure
out until now which one of them was right and which one of them was
wrong in their dispute; Clint Eastwood is an idiot.

What was their dispute about ? From what I read, Clint got around
with regard to the ladies. I was surprised when I read this.

Just vote for the empty chair.

It's the only sure thing. You KNOW what you're getting.