Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Equipotential bonding

Adam Funk wrote:
On 2012-09-03, ARW wrote:

David WE Roberts wrote:

Just to check something - if I am going for RCBOs as discussed in
another thread, are these O.K. for bathroom areas?
IIRC RCBOs are RCDs and a bit more?

What circuits are you planning on the rewire?

And it is nice to see someone using RCBOs and not just a dual RCD
CU.

Sure, but most builders (especially for new houses) just use a dual
RCD CU because it's the cheapest way to comply, isn't it?

Just fitted this in a new build house today:-)

http://www.thlsolutions.co.uk/store/...h-edition.html

Plus the phase conversion kit. It's only a single phase supply to the house.

As a general rule I aways give the smokes their own independant RCBO.

--
Adam