Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
Dave Balderstone Dave Balderstone is offline

Default Jet 1442 bowl extension

In article
,
Phil Crow wrote:

Long time no post, but I know I've seen an accessory system for the
Jet 1442 lathe for turning bowls. It essentially turns the headstock
at 90 degrees to the lathe bed and has a separate tool rest. What in
heck is this thing called, and where can I get one?

Outboard adapter.

A quick Google search suggests it should come with the lathe.

--
"I think all right-thinking people in this country are sick and tired of being
told that ordinary, decent, people are fed up in this country with being sick