Posted to uk.d-i-y
Brian Gaff Brian Gaff is offline

Default VM modem reset ? (bit OT)

No I think its perfectly reasonable for one to expect a warning of any
customer impacting changes in good time.

Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Tue, 04 Sep 2012 09:08:20 +0100, Lobster wrote:

Once I'd sussed what was wrong - which took me long enough - I then had
to work out how to alter the fixed IP addresses on my devices; all
happening on a morning when I was frantically busy with (my freelance)
work; cost me a load of time and I suspect the delay may well have cost
me a client. Unbe-****ing-lievable.

Makes me wonder why people have business critical services provided at
"best endeavors" residential service levels.

--
Cheers
Dave.