Posted to alt.home.repair
notbob notbob is offline

Default How do you turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?

On 2012-09-03, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:

much preferred my Beretta.....

I don't like Barettas, either, but I'll take one over a Glock any
day. At least Barettas have an lovely grip. Jes what you'd expect
from an Italian.

I chose my fave pistol by going to a gun shop and telling the clerk to
"line 'em up". He put out 9 different 9mm pistols. The Browning
Hi-Power felt the best in my hand, but that was a SA and I wanted a
SA/DA. The next best was a Sig. I later went to an indoor range and
shot the top 5 that I liked in the store. Oh ...I also shot a Glock
9mm, for the first and last time. The Sig 9mm won hands down.

Strangely enough, I ended up buying a Sig P220 in .45 and had it for
years. Then tried a 1911. Turns out I actually shoot better with a
1911, which surprised the heck outta me. I have neither now, but WHEN
(not if) I re-purchase, it will be a Sig in 9mm or a Ruger 1911. I'm
still partial to Sigs, which rock! They do it all and feel good doing
it.

nb

--
Definition of objectivism: