Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How do you turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?

On 2012-09-02, Jim Elbrecht wrote:

Even for free-- I think I'd hesitate to replace something that just
tried to maim me with the same thing.

BINGO!

Seems a lot of ppl swear by Glocks, while a whole lotta other ppl
swear at 'em. One guy on youtube claims to be a very experienced
combat veteran and handgun instructor and claims fewer glocks
fail-to-fire than 1911s. Surprisingly, youtube is fulla glock
fail-to-fire vids.

Personally, I think they suck. Don't like 'em and never have. Feel
terrible in my hand and jes plain hate the trigger. Now I learn they
explode in yer hand. Holy crap! ....you couldn't give me one.

Agreed. My DIL has one. It feels like a toy gun and is about as smooth. I
much preferred my Beretta when we were at the range (I think she did, too). I
think she got the Glock because that's "what everyone has".