Posted to rec.woodworking
willshak willshak is offline

Default How Do You Keep The Blade Tight On A Harbor Freight Multi-functionTool?

Leon wrote the following on 9/2/2012 7:44 PM (ET):
On 9/2/2012 12:19 PM, Abby wrote:
Hi,

How do you keep the blade from coming loose on Harbor Freight's
multi-function tool?

Thanks,
Gary

Oh, you wanted to pay $39 and be able to tighten the blade only one time
too?

The $22 one is the one that has a problem.
The $39 one (more like $40) doesn't have that problem and it is also
variable speed. The non-variable speed cordless version is also $40.
I'm still using the $22 one though. I just use a little more torque on
the blade bolt.
http://www.harborfreight.com/catalog...unction%20tool

--
Bill