Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson SUCKS - the answer

On Mon, 03 Sep 2012 17:28:20 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

S Viemeister wrote:
On 9/3/2012 9:04 AM, Dave Liquorice wrote:

You think wrong, experience. Being skeptical about the marketing
claims when we got the DC04 we vacuumed the living room with the old
bagged vac (empty bag) then again with the DC04 straight afterwards.
The Dyson picked up a surprising large amount of muck from the
supposedly "clean" carpet.

The day my Dyson arrived, I used it on the supposedly clean, previously
vacuumed livingroom carpet. It's not a large room, only app 11'x18' -
but I had to empty the canister 3 times.

I've dine the reveres. Gone round with the cylinder after the dyson.
Same result.

Yes, it's the classic vacuum cleaner sales ploy.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org