Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Elbrecht Jim Elbrecht is offline

Default How do you turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 13:55:05 -0500, "HeyBub"
wrote:

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

A Smith & Wesson?

I was thinking Glock because they are sneakers--- but I understand the
whole made in the USA think, so +1 on that.

Glocks are made in the USA.

*Some* are. The money still goes back to Austria.

-snip-
No more Bakelite guns for me. Or her. Hurt her lovely hand, it did.

Colt, Smith, Wesson, Derringer -- all good Americans who made good
sidearms. and you call yerself a TeXan.g

Further info: Glock said they'll REPLACE the gun. Just send it to 'em.
Lifetime warranty and all that. Problem is, sending it next day air, FedEx
(the only way they'll accept it) costs over $50. I've got to collect a LOT
of aluminum cans to reach $50.

Even for free-- I think I'd hesitate to replace something that just
tried to maim me with the same thing.

Jim