Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Toilet Cabin for Builders

Phil L wrote:
ARW wrote:
Phil L wrote:
DerbyBorn wrote:
Will be having some quotes soon for an extension. I am
considering asking the builders to supply their own toilet to
avoid having ours messed up. Any thoughts on the likely cost
and how a builder may react?

It doesn't matter what it will cost because the builder won't be
paying for it, you will.
The builder will probably be happy to have somewhere to have a
**** without waiting for you to go out so he can do it in your
gulley or behind your shed.

Trust me, it's when you need a **** that you need a toilet. A bloke
can have a **** anywhere they want to and get away with it.

Preaching to the choir mate, I won't tell you all the places I've
shat, but some of them are worth a mention.

Master bedroom of a 6 bed detatched, into a cement bag and launched
out the window...the house had no windows in nor plaster on the walls
as it was a new build, and I was the only person on site.

Back of several vans, into numerous recepticles; bags, buckets, chippy
cartons etc and disposed of in the usual manner - lobbed in a bus
stop bin.
In someone's garage into a bucket, then poured into open manhole.

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

Cue the 'you could have waited until you got home' brigade, and my
answer is that I was lucky to make it to the empty cement bag
nevermind the staircase - my guts give me ten seconds to find somewhere to
curl one
off and then it's on show

Nice but true.

And of course there is the time I had a **** over a low garden wall in a cul
de sac on the way home from the pub. My mate stood at the end of the cul de
sac and kept an eye out for passing police etc. I wiped my arse with my
underpants and put them into the nearest wheelie bin.

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

And let's tell people how it really is on some sites.

One day on a site with no toilet facilities the site foreman ran to the
kitchen sink dropped his dungarees and had a **** in the kitchen sink. He
failed to get his dungarees out of the way in time and he managed to soil
them.

Was he embarrassed? Was he hell. He spent most of the day showing them off
to other tradesmen.

--
Adam