Posted to uk.d-i-y
Hugo Nebula[_2_] Hugo Nebula[_2_] is offline

Default Toilet Cabin for Builders

[Default] On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 18:40:22 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"ARW" , randomly hit the keyboard and
wrote:

Nightjar wrote:

I suspect that the builder would be very pleased to have an on-site
loo. When I have had builders in if they needed a loo and I wasn't in
they have had to leave the site and find a public one.

Not for a **** they wouldn't.

Around here, not for any reason they wouldn't. As I've said before,
that's what the architect's plans get used for.

And when you say, "leave the site", they may venture as far as next
door's garden (usually the neighbour who's most likely to ring The
Council).
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?