Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default How do you turn OFF the lights on a kid's sneaker?

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

A Smith & Wesson?

I was thinking Glock because they are sneakers--- but I understand the
whole made in the USA think, so +1 on that.

Glocks are made in the USA.

As an aside, I used to be a Glock enthusiast. Then a "Glock kaboom" (look
up) happened to the current wife. Here are some pictures; mine was similar
to #2.
https://www.google.com/search?q=gloc...iw=999&bih=473

My Glock kB was similar to:
http://www.google.com/imgres?hl=en&s...QWmoYEw&zoom=1

No more Bakelite guns for me. Or her. Hurt her lovely hand, it did.

Further info: Glock said they'll REPLACE the gun. Just send it to 'em.
Lifetime warranty and all that. Problem is, sending it next day air, FedEx
(the only way they'll accept it) costs over $50. I've got to collect a LOT
of aluminum cans to reach $50.