Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Toilet Cabin for Builders

ARW wrote:
Phil L wrote:
DerbyBorn wrote:
Will be having some quotes soon for an extension. I am considering
asking the builders to supply their own toilet to avoid having ours
messed up. Any thoughts on the likely cost and how a builder may
react?

It doesn't matter what it will cost because the builder won't be
paying for it, you will.
The builder will probably be happy to have somewhere to have a ****
without waiting for you to go out so he can do it in your gulley or
behind your shed.

Trust me, it's when you need a **** that you need a toilet. A bloke
can have a **** anywhere they want to and get away with it.

Preaching to the choir mate, I won't tell you all the places I've shat, but
some of them are worth a mention.

Master bedroom of a 6 bed detatched, into a cement bag and launched out the
window...the house had no windows in nor plaster on the walls as it was a
new build, and I was the only person on site.

Back of several vans, into numerous recepticles; bags, buckets, chippy
cartons etc and disposed of in the usual manner - lobbed in a bus stop bin.

In someone's garage into a bucket, then poured into open manhole.

When you've gotta go, you've gotta go.

Cue the 'you could have waited until you got home' brigade, and my answer is
that I was lucky to make it to the empty cement bag nevermind the
staircase - my guts give me ten seconds to find somewhere to curl one off
and then it's on show