Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Toilet Cabin for Builders

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 17:15:47 GMT, DerbyBorn wrote:

Will be having some quotes soon for an extension. I am considering
asking the builders to supply their own toilet to avoid having ours
messed up. Any thoughts on the likely cost and how a builder may react?

With our builders last year if we hadn't allowed the use of one of the
downstairs loos for them they would have provided a "portaloo" and
charged for it...

I suspect these days a portaloo is required under H&S, Notice how they
pop up at roadworks that are there for a few days. All new build sites
have at least one.

--
Cheers
Dave.