Posted to uk.d-i-y
Phil L Phil L is offline

Default Woodlice

alec green wrote:
Hi

I know this has been proberly asked hundreds of times before, but I
appear to be over run with woodlice - mainly dead ones. I know they
are harmless and are attracted to and from damp, but for the life of
me cannot find where they are coming from (I know they have come from
outside!). Has anyone any sensible useful tips for tracking them down
to stop them, or a professional source to help me.

You shouldn't be looking for 'where they are coming from', this is an
irrelevance, you should be looking for what is attracting them?

Where are you seeing them most?

if it's the kitchen or bathroom, you probably have an unnoticed leak -
woodlice can't live without moisture, so they've done you a favour here by
pointing out that you have a damp problem somewhere along the line, cure
this and the chiggy-pigs will disappear.