Posted to uk.d-i-y
Nick Nick is offline

Default Woodlice

"alec green" wrote in message
Hi

I know this has been proberly asked hundreds of times before, but I
appear to be over run with woodlice - mainly dead ones. I know they
are harmless and are attracted to and from damp, but for the life of
me cannot find where they are coming from (I know they have come from
outside!). Has anyone any sensible useful tips for tracking them down
to stop them, or a professional source to help me.

Many Thanks

Alec

I shouldn't worry too much. They will do no harm to you or your property.
Unsightly perhaps but so are many other creatures that you really don't want
to live with. This has been a wet and warm season, perfect conditions for
woodlice. When my oldest son was a toddler, 30 yrs ago, he played with a
wood louse and named it Eric. Since then all have been treated with respect
and named Eric. None of the family have ever known anybody named Eric. Odd
things children.