Posted to uk.d-i-y
Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] is offline

Default Cordless doorbells outdone....

On Sat, 01 Sep 2012 12:33:26 +0100, Nightjar
wrote:

biocidal soap, and ignores the fact that a lot of bacteria can breed
inside the hand dryer.

Not in a high volume washroom.

Do you have microbiological data to back up that claim? As I said, the
study is consistent with my experiences from running a clean room and
that is based upon daily bioburden testing over a period of 15 years.

Well, from my own observations, I've seen the bottom of many hand
driers and they're utterly filthy. All the hot air stream does is blow
millions of bug over my hands.
So no thank you.
Horrible things. Even if you succeed in cleaning and drying your hands
properly you still have to open the door via a handle that's been used
by a legion of durrty duurrrttty *******s before who've never bothered
washing at all.
Filthy filthy ****s, the majority of blokes in pubs and service
stations.