Posted to alt.home.repair
User User is offline

Default I see this kind of problem all the time.

wrote:

http://in.reuters.com/article/2012/0...8JULGK20120830

=========
The station, a $100-billion project of 15 countries, is an orbiting
laboratory used for medical and basic science experiments, microgravity
research and technology development.
=========

Has any scientific papers ever been published in peer-reviewed medical
(or other non-engineering) journals based on experiments conducted on
the ISS?

How would you search medline for or scirus for such papers? Look for
"ISS" or "International Space Station" in the author-affiliation? I see
only 9 such papers on scirus, with 8 of them appearing to be more
editorial or informational than scientific.