Posted to rec.woodworking
Bill[_37_] Bill[_37_] is offline

Default Ping: Swingman, ot technology:

Swing, This is the origin of the reply you replied to earlier--it
contained nothing I wrote. I have nothing against, Mike M., but I don't
want credit for his posts.

Mike Marlow wrote:
Swingman wrote:

Excellent response, Mike ... and one that shines a bright light on the
profound ignorance being shown in this thread by those who protest
their innocence of being dissembling, while, post after post,
continue to spew thinly veiled snideness about technologies of which
they have no experience or ken.

More of Karl's dribble where he tries to postion people in the way that he
wants them to appear. Great woodworker - horrible reader. Thinly veiled is
best applied to Karl's posts.