Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Can you get a prepaid phone with GPS

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 19:30:04 -0700, sms88
wrote:

On 8/30/2012 9:32 AM, micky wrote:

Although sometimes they only have wired in the room and wireless in
the lobby/lounge/restaurant.

I also find that if there's both wired and wireless that the wired is
faster because so few people are using it.

When we bought a tablet we at first were going to buy an iPad to support
the local economy, but it had too many drawbacks as something to take on
trips, the biggest ones being the lack of a USB port or memory card
slot. Not a problem when you're at home, or when you have another
computer to dock with, but a big problem when traveling with only the
tablet.

I travelled to europe with my Blackberry tablet and the limitations
convinced me to travel with the laptop from now on.