Posted to uk.d-i-y
gremlin_95[_3_] gremlin_95[_3_] is offline

Default Broadband Speed Test

gremlin_95 wrote:
On 31/08/2012 11:26, MM wrote:
Just went to USwitch and used their online broadband speed test. My
Zen connection returns: Download = 10.1Mb Upload = 0.3Mb

This download speed is way faster than the closest competitors Sky
(6Mb) or BT (5.3Mb).

Do my figures represent good BB performance? Average? Poor?

MM

Seems okay, I get 9.8mb download and 1.0mb upload on Virgin, we have
the 10mb package so I'm impressed

I've seen better than that on straight copper ADSL2

And what is that? I've never really had a problem with mine, seems fine
for what I use the internet for. Though higher speed can never be a bad
thing

--
David