Posted to uk.d-i-y
Percy Percy is offline

Default "Nuclear" weedkiller for drive ?

On Fri, 31 Aug 2012, "Terry Fields" writ:

Jethro_uk wrote:

My pikey-done tarmac drive to the garage (not used for car storage) is
breaking out in weeds (the tarmac is only tissue-thin).

There's no lawn to either side of the area. Can anyone suggest something
to kill the weeds off for a very long time ? Sodium Chlorate ?

I'm fairly sure that it's now illegal to own and use sodium chlorate.

How I miss it and the wonderful bombs I made as a teenager in the 60s.

Electrically detonated at the local gravel pit and hours of harmless
fun.

Perhaps that would have read "armless fun" if one of the buggers had
gone off prematurely!