Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default gunner - hot stick

Jim Stewart fired this volley in news:k1o8m9$4r0$1
@dont-email.me:

Come on Lloyd, tell us why you'd need a
35-foot hot stick.

I'm truly "in the boondocks". My power line to the shop is the only
highway between two big oaks on my power easement. Like clockwork, about
every six weeks, a squirrel decides to make a "reconaissance stop" on my
line transformer, and blows the cricket -- not to mention his brains.

Where I live, a "single residential/rural" customer outage takes up to
five hours response-time.

I'd like to be able to "respond" myself.

LLoyd