Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson SUCKS!

In article ,
The Medway Handyman writes:
On 30/08/2012 01:00, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 20:53:51 +0100, The Medway Handyman wrote:

I've spent most of my working life selling cleaning machines & have
experience of every type of vacuum you could imagine - and some you
couldn't. Based on that experience Die Soons don't pick up very well
at all.

For a domestic machine they are near the top of the list and against a
bagged machine don't lose suction.

The point here is what suction do the machines start out with?

I reckon a Henry with a half full bag would still out perform a Die Soon.

A Henry with a plaster chaser lasts less than 10 seconds before
it's clogged so the airflow has dropped too low to consume the
dust.

Dyson is the only thing I've found that can consume the dust from
a plaster chaser without failing, and subject to pauses for
emptying, just keeps right on going. And not a scrap of dust in
the post-motor filter, but as it filters down to 50 microns
whilst maintaining full flow (something which no other domestic
cleaner comes close to, and is completely impossible with a bag
which would fit in a domestic cleaner, and impossible with a
bag of any size for any length of time), that's what I'd expect.

--
Andrew Gabriel