Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson SUCKS - the answer

In article ,
Tim Streater wrote:
But as I keep on saying, 'experts' with these hobby things very rarely
agree about anything - leaving a non expert confused.

It's not a question of them "agreeing". In the course of the discussions
the newbie can learn what the salient points are and make their own mind
up based on what suits them.

That may be the case for some, but others will simply be confused and want
more positive guidance. The sort Which provides.

I've bought several of their 'best buys' over the years and never
been disappointed. But these are generally household goods I'm not
particularly interested in - other than them doing what they're
meant to reliably. And vacuum cleaners definitely fit this group.
I don't much care what it looks like, within reason.

Neither do I. To me, the Dysons look fugly, unlike the sleek sexy
models you get from most vendors. However I'm uninfluenced by that,
just as I'd never buy B&O hi-fi.

B&O usually performs perfectly adequately,

Not in my book it doesn't.

I don't know much about their present stuff, but it was certainly once the
case. I recently repaired one of their '70s tuner/amps and it performed
extremely well.

--
*Preserve wildlife - Go pickle a squirrel*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.