Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT, soldiers carrying loaded weapsons.

Speaking only for myself, I think that meddling
in the midlde east is generally unwise. They have
been fighting each other for thousands of years.
We can't change that. We'd do a lot better to
focuss on local issues such as poverty at home, and
do some work on reducing government interference
in business.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Root" wrote in message

How do all you conservative christians feel
about the foreign policy meddling that you've
been doing in the middle-east over the past 12
years?