Posted to alt.home.repair
Doug[_14_] Doug[_14_] is offline

Default OT/ One for Doug to ponder

On Wed, 29 Aug 2012 12:29:09 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 13:55:32 -0500, "Atila Iskander"
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in message
On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 11:05:12 +0000 (UTC), Doug Miller
wrote:

"Doug" wrote in
4ax.com:

Don't get me started grin. Don't worry I'm not going to talk about
guns any more here. I'll leave that to the Gun Nuts.

So anyone who disagrees with you is a "nut".

No... it was meant for the people in the thread titled "Gun Nuts" !!

Funny, how that pretty well covers just about everyone who responded to
you
and pointed how "knowledge challenged" you are.

I think if the shoe fits, wear it.

Oren described it best in another post
""Gun Nuts" is used when progressive liberals
can't argue the point, mostly without facts, so
when they get spanked in another thread,
they change the narrative and find another agenda
to conquer. Never finishing the previous agenda."
"

As I said earlier, I was just using the Subject Line instead of
calling out people. This is usenet, get over it.