Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson SUCKS - the answer

In article ,
Fred wrote:
I bought a second hand dc07 so that I could use it for cleaning up
after DIY jobs and not dirty SWMBO's vacuum. One reason I chose the
dc07 was that spares seemed to be readily and cheaply available from
ebay. But it seems to me that the prices have gone up, making this
less appealing now.

I was quite surprised some years ago to see a full 'bay' of Dyson spares
in Comet. With only bags and belts etc on sale for other makes. This
either meant they were providing an excellent service - or were going to
make a good profit on having such spares on display, taking up valuable
space. What do you think?

--
*When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.