Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Official. Fear of radiation kills more people than radiation

Martin Brown wrote:
On 29/08/2012 09:55, Jo Stein wrote:

The author Freud smoke cigars at it killed him.
He did not understand science. Get a life, learn science.

I think you need to learn some science first. Your numbers are insane.

Jo Stein is patently insane.

If you had 1 GBq of radioactivity you would be a 1/37 curie open source
and would set of radiation alarms when you tried to travel abroad.

We would be looking to bury you in a lead lined casket as was done for
the unfortunate Eben Byers due to his use of Radithor patent medicine :

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eben_Byers

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.