Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Official. Fear of radiation kills more people than radiation

Jo Stein wrote:

I think we agree that The Natural Philosopher is crazy as he is a
climat denialist. He suffer from a delusion. Your delusion is also
very bad. It looks similar to the propaganda we hear from climate
denialist when they tell us that we cannot trust scientists.

I love the idea of someone denying that climate exists, or changes.

Only a crazy mentally deficient scandinavian would even think such a
thing was possible.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.