Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Dyson SUCKS!

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
Other vacuum cleaners (Electrolux and Panasonic) of similar vintage and
use have gone to the dump and none of them ever worked as well as the
DC04 still does. Both bagged things would put a very fine dust into the
air as well, the DC04 doesn't.

My next door neighbour has had three new Dysons to my one Panasonic. And
she's an elderly widow living on a very modest income.

I don't suffer from dust allergies. Do you have to wear a mask when
outdoors - like you see all those Japanese doing?

--
*Rehab is for quitters.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.