Posted to uk.d-i-y
Richard Russell Richard Russell is offline

Default Dyson SUCKS!

On Aug 29, 8:24*am, The Medway Handyman
wrote:
On 28/08/2012 22:30, Huge wrote: On 2012-08-28, Gordon Henderson wrote:
I'd have an air blade if I could find space to put it on the bathroom wall.

You also need space to store the ear defenders, something you can clean
out the evil gunge that grows in the bottom of them and paper towels to
dry your finger tips which they miss.

Known as "Die Soon" in the trade. *Never found one that picks up properly.

No wonder some people think Dyson are rubbish if they try to use an
Airblade hand dryer to clean the carpets! You'll find their vacuum
cleaners are considerably more effective at that task.

Richard.
http://www.rtrussell.co.uk/