Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default remote temperature sensor

I don't know whether it was in this group, or another, that someone asked
about a solar-powered remote temperature sensor.

I just purchased a Weather Channel "Wireless Temperature Station" from La
Crosse. The main unit is your usual atomic clock with an LCD display. A
remote temperature sensor is included, powered by a battery recharged by a
solar panel.

The unit came from Mac Mall, and cost all of $16. (I'm currently a member of
some shopping club and got two-day FedEx shipping for free.)

I don't know how good it is, but you might want to look at it.

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land