Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Filament bulbs

hugh wrote:
In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article
,
Andy Dingley writes:
On Aug 28, 1:50 pm, "David WE Roberts" wrote:
Most unusual are the daylight bulb, and the red 'firelight' bulbs we
bought
to put in the outside light many years ago when we left our son
alone in the
house for the first time :-)
You can buy both in my local ironmongers.

and specials like these are not covered by the ban anyway
(not that being covered by the ban actually means anything).

Filament bulbs are alive and well and can be legally manufactured and
sold as long as they are for "industrial" environments, or rather
non-domestic. So better quality, longer lasting and about £1 each.

yeah. the days of £4 for 10 seem to have gone

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.