Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
John Ferrell[_3_] John Ferrell[_3_] is offline

Default LTspice E-mail Address List Hacked?

On Sat, 25 Aug 2012 15:08:05 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

I don't know if the LTspice List has been hacked but I'm suddenly
barraged with spam, like ~100 E-mails per day... sent to an address I
use only for LTspice. So I changed my address. (Easy for me, I
maintain ~200 different E-mail addresses just to cope with such
situations :-)

(All junk sent from googlegroups... just what you'd expect :-)

...Jim Thompson

If you are referring to the Yahoo Group I subscribe and have not
noticed a change in the 'net noise level...
John Ferrell W8CCW