Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,rec.travel.air
dgk dgk is offline

Default 9/11: Criminal Incompetence and Ass-Covering by the Bush Administration

On Mon, 27 Aug 2012 14:24:56 -0400, trader4 is a moron
wrote:

" wrote:

Absent a link,
I say it's another lie.
Bush Derangement Syndrome
Bush Derangement Syndrome
and Monday morning quaterbacking
Bush Derangement Syndrome
Bush Derangement Syndrome and denial of the most basic
facts. Every year we've successfully derailed Al Qaeda plots
to rain destruction on the USA.
Bush Derangement Syndrome. First you bitch because
enough wasn't done to prevent 911. Now that we do have
much better programs that are working, why that's not good
either....

I'm not going to embarrass you any further.

What your feeble brain did not notice is that I gave a link to the
material I quoted, and that link includes links to every piece of
evidence that you are calling "bush derangement" and "lies".

So Mr. Bush ass-licker, apologist and sycophant - go and read the
original post, and follow the links:

http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed...administration

You can post your apology to everyone here once you've taken your foot
out of your mouth.

Interesting links, but the idea that it was all incompetence is
absurd. Those people were far from incompetent. The obvious conclusion
is that 9/11 was allowed to happen because it allowed powerful US
interests to achieve their goals. It is pretty much what I think
happened.