Posted to rec.woodworking

Default ot technology:

Casper wrote:
So... since I don't use my computers to watch TV (I use my TV's for
that...) I have to ask - is that something that is an improvement
over watching your TV?

Um, good question. I'd say no but I only have one TV, by choice.
I go thru times of turning off the tv. As for watching in the iPad,
it's just a convience when on the treadmill. Less dedicated equipment.

Makes sense. In our house we have an old TV down where the exercise
equipment is. Tomatoes, tomotos... or something like that...

I'm see people get extraodinarily frustrated over boot times. IMHO,
that's not what they are really frustrated about. I just go grab a
coffee or whatever and come back. When working on servers, it can take
even an hour to reboot. Now there's frustration for you. lol

Oye! Now that would bother me. Thankfully, my laptop (from a cold boot)
is... well, it's a heck of a lot shorter than that.

--

-Mike-